Summer By the Sea 2020
Summer By the Sea – 2020
- 5-6 pm BBQ
- 6-8 pm NURDLE HUNT & SAND SCULPTURING
- 8-8:45 pm MARINE MAMMAL DISCOVERY PRESENTATION
- 8:45-9:15 pm MOVIE – MELBOURNE DOWN UNDER
Nurdle Hunt, Sand Sculpture and Marine Movie. Special guests – Marine Mammal Foundation and ‘Roberto’
Suitable for all ages 1 – 100 years. Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
What to Bring …
- Suitable clothing for weather conditions on the day
- Bottle of water
- Fly repellent
- Sturdy Shoes – no thongs
- Picnic blanket to sit on
- Completed medical and indemnity forms – on the day
- An inquisitive nature and a happy disposition – you may even leave with a smile and fond memories !
Everyone’s Favourite Piece of the Mornington Peninsula
Sites fill up fast so book now to avoid missing out!