CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
The Foreshore Team and Committee of Management and welcome you to the WCCB Foreshore Reserve. Your safety and the safety of other campers, our staff and the wider community is our highest priority. Our team have developed a ‘COVIDSafe Plan’ in line with government requirements and our staff and contractors are trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures. We are ensuring every day that we meet and or exceed government regulations and keep abreast of the best practice for the accommodation industry in managing the risks of COVID-19.
So, you can holiday with confidence – actions we are taking in the reserve to address COVID-19 risks include:
- Reinforcing, and monitoring that social distancing and good hygiene are practiced by campers, visitors, and staff.
- Significantly enhanced disinfection, cleaning and monitoring of shared spaces such as amenity blocks, public BBQ’s, and our reception area.
- Putting measures in place such as ‘sneeze screens’ and improved personal protective and hygiene equipment such as gloves, masks and hand sanitiser to protect our staff.
- Contact tracing procedures for all guests and visitors via our QR code.
- A comprehensive response plan is in place in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the Reserve; and our cancellation and booking policy is completely flexible, should your circumstances change due to COVID-19. (click here to view Whitecliffs to Camerons Bight CovidSafe Plan Summer 2020).
While staying at the WCCB Foreshore Reserve you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Guests are required to complete the CovidSafe declaration form prior to arrival
- Upon arrival you must fill-in our contact tracing COVID QR Code Registration- please use this link to register QR CODE. All guests must be listed in your booking including provision of names and contact phone number.
- You must register all visitors to your site using the QR Code (Visitors from other camp sites are permitted as normal). The QR code will also be displayed at amenities blocks for easy scanning.
- All current DHHS and CHO Victoria restrictions must be adhered to.
- Hand sanitisers available at the entrance to amenity blocks to be used before and after entry to amenity block
- All “Grey Water” (sink, basin, shower or washing machines) to be captured and safe disposal of waste must be emptied into the dump points.
- Minimise external visitors to the camp site and reserve.
- Campers are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices within your campsite or caravan during your stay.
- Electrical leads to must be tested and tagged prior to arrival,
- Caravan, tents and all camping equipment must be contained within the site markers, including your 1 car
- One car per site is permitted. Visitor’s cars must be parked outside campground
- If you need to go to the office, please make prior arrangements by calling first to arrange an appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact us on 03 5985 3288 with any questions or concerns.
The Foreshore Team & WCCB Committee of Management
For information, updates and advice about the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) go to www.dhhs.vic.gov.au.